Why you should choose Sven-Boris Brunner and Exportwirtschaft ICS GmbH:
Numbers, data, facts...
- Year of the foundation 2017
- 5000 consulting hours executed
- 100 successfully completed global client projects
- 1,000 training participants (online and offline)
- 100,000 material classifications per year in the area of goods lists (DE/EU/US/CN standards) and customs tariff classifications
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Accredited consulting company at the Federal Office of Economics and Export Control (BAFA)
Top expert Sven-Boris Brunner stands for security focus and industry practicality in the field of foreign trade and customs management
Who is Sven-Boris Brunner?
- More than 25 years of industry and practical experience in the field of international trade with a focus on customs, export control and foreign trade.
- 2 decades of valuable and legally compliant export control experience and industrial experience in high-risk and embargoed countries.
- 25 years of successful and legally compliant support of international investment projects, export and supply transactions with a focus on the former Soviet Union, Middle East, North Africa and Asia as well as North America.
- From 2012 Iran Export Compliance (DE/EU/US) and from 2014 Russia Export Compliance (DE/EU/US): Supply chain compliance advice to exporters on investment and supply projects.
- 9 years of experience in the field of practical implementation of functional Internal Compliance Programmes (ICP) in industrial, trading and service companies as well as relevant best practice experience in the field of embargo compliance.
- 20 years in the field of drafting and implementing organisational manuals in the field of customs and logistics for industrial companies in various geographical areas (Europe, Asia, Middle East).
- 40 ICP conceptions and implementations in industrial companies within EU, Middle East and Asia.